###
气象:1996,22(7):36-39
本文二维码信息
码上扫一扫!
福建龙卷风的活动特点
Some Active Features of Tornado in Fujian Province
摘要
图/表
参考文献
相似文献
本文已被:浏览 1067次   下载 610
    
中文摘要: 分析福建近千余年25次的龙卷风记载,得出如下几点认识:()福建的龙卷均在春夏两季,且几率相近;1949年以来的IZ次龙卷有11次出现于13-18时(占92%),另一次是上午9时(占8%)。空间分布为:沿海地区有ZO次,占SO%;内陆5次,占ZO%。且有多发地段。(2)龙卷风多出现于低压、高温、高湿点附近,天空以积雨云占多数,地面多有强风相伴。()福建12次龙卷风的诱发系统为:台风(6次,均在7-9月);冷锋(4次,均在5一6月);几线(2次,均在4月);雷雨胞单体(于锋前,2次)。(4)就强度与灾害而论,
Abstract:25 tornado events in Fujian Proviuce about a thousand years were analysed. The results show that, (1 ) tornado occured in both spring and summer,and its frequency is similar. 11 cases of 12 tornados since 1949 were at 13 to 18 o'clock (92% ),and the other was at 9 a. m. (8%);(2) tornado was of ten near the location of low pressure, high temperature and humidity, It was most accompanied by the cumulonimbus and strong wind above surface; (3) the systems induced 12 tornados were of typhoon (6 times,during July to September),cold front (4 times, May and June ),squall line (2 times, in April) and thundery cell (2 times);and (4) according to their intensity and damage,tornados accompaning typhoon and squall line were stronger than others.
文章编号:     中图分类号:    文献标志码:
基金项目:
Author NameAffiliation
  
引用文本:
鹿世瑾,1996.福建龙卷风的活动特点[J].气象,22(7):36-39.
,1996.Some Active Features of Tornado in Fujian Province[J].Meteor Mon,22(7):36-39.